ECO cardiographic disposable electrodes
The ECO cardiographic disposable electrodes are designed for reading electrocardiograms when used as part of any diagnostic electrocardiographs and ECG monitors, including for the Holters.
- Connection to the cable is made through a standard "button"
- Provide rapid readings after application to the skin
- Gel with excellent adhesive property and conductivity is used.
- Base material - Scanfoam foam 1 mm, sensor – Аg/AgCl
- Complies with the requirements of the international standard ANSI / AAMI Ec12
- Provide long-term monitoring of ECG parameters
- Do not cause irritation and damage to the skin of patients
- Does not require additional skin treatment after removal of electrodes
- Four versions: 26 mm, 30 mm, 40 mm, 50 mm in diameter